Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sisters Forever...

I created this collage as a tribute to the closeness my sister and I have always shared. We don't get to see each other very often but the bond is still there. The house in the lower right-hand corner is the house we grew up in, I loved that house!! It had so many porches and an old swing on the front porch. There was also a sleeping porch wrapped around the back and side of the house and one that went down the middle.
I wish I could go back and visit one more time.





See the girl with the doll looking pretty contrary?..well my sister said that when we were little she came home from school one day and found her doll with its head broken and me with a hammer....I couldn't believe it when I found this photo and knew I had to stick it in there somewhere. Fits the story to a tee. I have to say that I have absolutely no recollection of this happening.