Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A birds nest and there’s a hint of fall in the air!

 

 

I was spraying the fences this morning and found

a birds nest, it looks like a cardinal’s nest.

It looks perfect on a stack of old books.

bird nests 008

 

 

Our bald-headed male cardinal, he’s built at least four nests

this summer and helped raise all the babies.

No wonder he’s pulled all his feathers out!

Or maybe momma cardinal did it!

birds 026

 

bee-sunflower 005

 

 

My handsome grandson, Ty.

He loves to help me take pictures of the birds at

the birdfeeder and does a great job for a six year old.

DSC_0020

 

The weather is starting to cool off a bit in the mornings

so now maybe I can get some yard work done.

You would think I would have a clean house and have

some of my projects done..ha!

Later!!...