Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday….

I can’t believe spring is here already!!  I took these this morning so it must be true.
I hope  Mother Nature doesn’t have any surprise’s for us, such as a cold snap!!

Come and join in with us at A Southern Daydreamer and see what the weather is like in
other parts on the country….should be interesting this time of year!

 

tulip tree1

 

tulip tree2 

 

blue bird Bluebird of Happiness

He’s happy but hubby isn’t….he’s been pecking on the window
this past week….at daylight!

shed

I’m still working on the garden shed….I would like to find an old twin
bed to put inside now that I have it all clean. 
It would be a perfect place to take a nap on a cold winter’s day!
It’s so warm and cozy in there when the sun is shining.

shed 001

Now all I need to do is finish my painting and rearrange some things.

I do have some of my photo props stored in there…
Now where am I going to put them!…=(

shed 002

 

 

woodpecker

A very busy woodpecker.