Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday….

 

It’s Outdoor Wednesday again…boy this week has flown by.

Join us at A Southern Daydreamer for a look at how spring is
coming along. Be sure and say hello while you’re there. 

 

0009ed

The lovebirds are enjoying the warmer weather.

0039ed

And so are the ducks.

goldfinch

As are the Goldfinches.

DSC_0165

I found the bed I was looking for at Canton!!…
I love it…it has wheels and I’m a sucker for wheels!!

I’m going to make a white coverlet for it out of linen and maybe gauze.
They had an amazing coverlet on it but I couldn’t afford both.
I also found this sweet little chair…love the color!

DSC_0164

I’ve been wanting a glider since my DIL got hers….this is one heavy
glider!!  '”At least I didn’t get that old red Ford tailgate, I says to hubby!!!'”
He said, “what would you do with something like that?”after he grabs his chest.
Does any of this sound familiar?

Have a great week!!!