Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summertime is almost upon us….

 

 

I’m having a few problems with my blog.

I think I need to get someone that knows what they’re doing to fix it for me.

The templates blogger have are pretty

confusing!!

JazzBerry and her four month old foal

Razzle Dazzle are enjoying

this lush pasture.

untitled-14

 

 

I love when they start cutting hay, it smells so sweet!

It reminds me of my childhood, you could smell the hay for miles.

untitled-29

 

untitled-19

The clouds were gorgeous yesterday…they look

like quilt batting.

untitled-20

 

Lady bug in the hydrangea……

untitled-7

 

I found these at Lowes…I just keep going back for more!

untitled-25

 

I was behind the porch post and my grandson Ty was letting me know when the hummers were getting close.

untitled-5