Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime, Baseball & Hydrangeas…..

 

We’ve had lots of cool weather but now it’s getting hot and very humid…;(

I’ve been so busy I haven’t trimmed

hedges or weeded the beds yet.

That job may just have to wait for fall.

Our Henderson boys made it to the playoffs

this year and won all three games last weekend.

They have played their hearts out this season.

We are so stinkin proud of all of them!

untitled-6

 

untitled-7

 

untitled-5

Taken with my 17-35 wide angle lens…

untitled-24

This was with my 70-200, I love this lens…

untitled-2

My wild flower garden…

untitled-15

 

 

untitled-36

 

 

untitled-45

View from the garden shed…

untitled-10

 

untitled-8

Wrens have babies in this watering can on the back porch…I haven’t been quick enough to snap a pic of them.

untitled-2

Love ferns this year…

untitled-22

I love waking up with this curly head next to me…