Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday...Gardens and Heat!

It's Outdoor Wednesday being hosted by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. I know last week she was coming down with a virus ....I hope you are feeling much better Susan!!

This heat wave is horrible!! Everything is barely hanging on even though I'm watering every day and using the stinky fish emulsion. It's so hot I don't want to take pictures this week so I cheated and found some photos in some old magazines. It was fun going through them, some of them dated back to 2001. Hope you enjoy them.


Just the place to sit and reflect on your day.




I wish my garden shed was this neat....I should have taken photos of it so you could see how neat I am...;0)


This old cabinet would fit perfect in my shed.



Don't you love the table with the moss? I love all the old tools too. If you look closely the picture in the upper left hand corner has a mirror on the wall. I love that idea!
All photos courtesy of Country Living Magazine and Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.