Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September Days....

"The foliage has been losing its freshness through the month of August,
and here and there a yellow leaf
shows itself like the first gray hair amidst the locks of a beauty
who has seen one season too many."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes



Its been so long since I've posted, I almost couldn't remember how!!
We have been donkeying and trying to stay cool
in the Texas heat!
We just got back from a show in Conroe Texas and we did great!!
Had a WONDERFUL time but boy were we pooped!!
We had two baby donkeys last week too so we've been pretty busy.
Photos soon!!!


This is my view from my desk.



Rain Lily...the only time it blooms is after a rain.




Limelight hydrangea...my new favorite flower!!



I planted elephant ears down in the spring-fed trickle and they
have gone wild!!



Okay, be careful and don't look at these two photos too long or you might get dizzy!
I chased this hyper butterfly all over the yard trying to get a good shot.






Petunias in a pot.



I hope everyone enjoys the pics and I hope not to be gone so long this time!!

Have a wonderful day!!!